Community strengthening lies at the heart of our approach to the Wyndham Social Justice Coalition.
It is about harnessing the energy of communities so that they can shape their own futures. It is about fostering new and lasting partnerships between communities, government, business and other sectors.
- Develop Terms of Reference (TOR) and confirm coalition objectives and actions (initial main objective being to identify and seek secure funding to adequately resource the coordination of the coalition)
- To prioritise and resource action plan deliverables and prioritised objectives
- To confirm the overarching framework/content/guiding principles
- To populate and develop a full Wyndham Social Justice Coalition Charter
- To lock in ongoing WSJC meetings (frequency to be determined by the stakeholder group)